2012 Trivia Night a Huge Success!
What a great night everyone had at our first Trivia Night! Just on 100 people came to have a fun night out while supporting the Foundation.
There were lots of oohs, aahs, laughter, and a little controversy during the trivia question and answer session. Matt and Tiffany Poulter provided a great electronic presentation about the Foundation and put together some corker questions, including tongue twisters that kept MC Peter Tracey on guard all night. Congratulations to the winners of the trivia night, the team of friends from The Blue Mountains Laser Clinic.
The Adam Crouch Foundation would like to thank Matt, Tiffany, Pete, family, friends and the community for supporting the Trivia Night and Raffle which raised over $5,500, and to the following individuals and companies who donated to the Foundation so generously:
- Penrith Auto Plus – Pete Hackney
- VS Jet
- Courtney’s Brasserie, Parramatta
- Springwood Sports Club
- Brad Drew
- Peter Tracey
- Lloyds IGA Springwood
- Mountain Mist Springwood
- Nirvana Hair
The lucky winners of the raffle were:
- 2010 NRL Premiership Team framed Jersey – Corin Murphy
- 2 x Flight Simulator Experiences – Kathleen Belfanti and Michelle Milton
- Dinner for 2 at Courtney’s Brasserie – J&L Benaud
- Dinner for 2 at Springwood Sports Club – Dale
- Rugby League Coaching Session with Brad Drew – Belinda Waters
- Benji Marshall signed NRL Ball – John Crouch
- Johnathan Thurston signed NRL Ball – John Crouch
The money raised from the Trivia Night and Dubbo-Springwood Run, a little over $15,000, will enable the Foundation to continue working towards our goal to ‘Save Precious Lives from Drowning’ through the provision of swimming lessons to children who would otherwise not learn to swim, and by offering fully funded Water Safety & Rescue programs to preschools in the Blue Mountains.