Heavenly High Tea & Vintage Couture 2013
What a luxurious setting the Carrington Hotel Grand Dining Room provided on July 26, when 75 ladies of all ages came together to enjoy the Hotel’s scrumptious High Tea - a selection of sandwiches, jam and cream scones, savouries, macaroons, a glass of bubbly and a cuppa.
The afternoon celebrations were highlighted by a presentation of lavish vintage outfits modelled throughout the room and presented by Charlotte Smith, owner and curator of The Darnell Collection, in conversation with television presenter, Faye De Lanty, a self confessed fashion hound who searches the world for savvy and sustainable style. What a great excuse this inaugural ladies event was to dress up and have fun with friends.
There were lucky door prizes, fun games, a huge raffle and beautiful music provided by Drew Johnston of Dragonfly. Each person also received a take home pack thanks to Go Vita Springwood.
Thank you to the following people for their generous donations that helped the Foundation to raise a little over $3,500.
- Brien and Helen Tracey – Electric BBQ Oven
- Springwood Country Club – 18 holes Golf, motorised cart and Lunch for Two
- Blue Mountains Leisure Centres – 1x 10 visit, Full Centre Pass and 5x Family Swim Passes
- Western Plains Zoo – Family Pass
- Enjoy PT – 2x 3 one hour Personal Training Sessions
- Vast Academy – First Aid Course
- Nepean Belle – Family River Cruise
- Julie Tracey – Eco Spray Tan Package
- The Carrington Hotel – High Tea for Two
- Jenolan Caves – Family Admission
- Lloyds Supa IGA Springwood – Fruit and Vegie Hamper
- Mudgee Wines – Selection of Wines
- Josophan’s Fine Chocolates